Sunday, January 26, 2020

Introducing Me


Introducing Me

          My name is Ramona. I am a young girl who loves to bake, write, and draw. I normally watch "The Great British Baking Show" with my sister, but sometimes I'll also watch an anime. Usually it's a comedy, romance, or action show. Sometimes I'll watch some stand-up comics, like Bo Burnham or John Mulaney. I also enjoy listening to "Hamilton" and "Heathers". When I'm with my friends, I am very talkative and I'll always have a dumb joke or story to tell. However, whenever I sit in class, I turn on a filter. I am very quiet and have social anxiety. Though, I'm not sure why. Usually I am very confident in myself, but when I step a little outside my comfort zone, I feel awkward and shy. Sometimes it's the same at home as well. I stay inside of my room, immersing myself into the drawings and stories that I can create. While this blog is only for my English class, it might also turn into something that I really enjoy, and I truly hope that that is the case.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing start to your creative writing blog! Your details bring your interests to life! Thank you and happy writing (and drawing).

    ReplyDelete